doing and enjoying
My father told me something that started to bother me a lot: "You should start looking more to the direction of Brussels". There is a trend in Estonia - young people go to Brussels to work as translators or officials for the EU.
I told my father: "That's the least thing that would interest me!!!".
Then my little brain started to think that actually I love what I am doing now. And that I have been doing something that I really feel is useful and enjoyable since last autumn. My studies and my work at the Institute and at my department. Enjoyable things make me happy and satisfied with my life. Mmm, great, isn't it?
Some years ago I was thinking the same as my father. I even applied to one Master's programme about European integration.... I am SO GLAD I didn't get in... Some years ago I didn't realise that life is full of surprises and that it's possible to find my own way filled with things I enjoy to do. Some years ago I was just following trends and thinking of what would look good in the eyes of others.
No thank you, I don't do that anymore. I have started to live for myself.

5 Comments:
Kellele kuulub tsitaat:Vähemalt kaks aastat tuleb ühes kohas töötada, et sind rahvusvaheliselt tõsiselt võetaks. Kui ära arvad, saad Kalevi kirsikommi. Mul on, aga vastikud on.
you go girl!!!
musssi
Nuks, pakun vastuseks Jari P.
auhinnaks palun värskeid mangosid ja kiivisid!!!
Erilika, so cute, so sweet. I want to hug you right now!!!
Jah, võttis sõnatuks, kyll mina ka saavutan paljupalju ja saan kõik oma edu meie yhisele isale nina alla hõõruda!
ja emmu ytleb - GREAT!( sinu jutu peale!)
Kätsu
Post a Comment
<< Home